- KDE icons for 2.0. Improved the script that generates the archive with KDE icons a lot, and made it re-use the neutral icons from the Gnome icon set now. A help of an icon designer is really needed; volunteers, anyone? ;)
- KDE and Gnome fpickers for 2.0. Made them build and install again, fixed one small issue in KDE fpicker, improved the "original vs. KDE/Gnome fpicker" switch. No IssueZilla number for the fpicker patches, because I'd like to make the KDE fpicker internal (not out-of-process) before upstreaming.
- NWF toolbars in OOo. Started patching OOo toolbars to use the look of the current KDE theme (similarly to what is currently done for other widgets); this will continue.
- Various build bits (configure check for epm in ooo-build, did a cleanup of old/un-needed KDE patches, fixed compilation with system jpeg, fixed installing with system Mozilla, ...), and smaller fixes (fixed crash with icons sized between 16x16 and 26x26).
- Small vacation. There is a public holiday tomorrow, and I'll be off for the rest of the week.
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Monday, November 8, 2004
So, I will try to publish (let's say) "work reports" regularly... Let's see how long I am able to handle something like that ;)
- KDE and Gnome icons in 2.0. Patched OOo to choose the right ones at runtime, committed the patches to ooo-build, filed them upstream to IssueZilla, and removed obsolete resource patch. See IZ#36518 for more.
- Update of ooo-build HEAD to src680-m60. The method of installation changed between m57 and m60 (instsetoo vanished, and instsetoo_native is the only available method of creating installation sets, to be precise; see here for more), so the ooo-build scripts had to be changed to at least deal with it; but more work will be needed. Additionally I remade some of the patches to apply again, removed the obsolete ones, and did some small build fixes. (More IZ numbers.)
- KDE vclplug. Added the changes from ooo-build-1-3, cleaned the old bits, and filed upstream, see IZ#36761 and IZ#36761.